Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thanks

M.C. is a co-worker that laughed at me with my coupons & sales papers. Until that one day she decided she would do it. I remember her bringing in her receipt from her Publix shopping trip that read "$176 in total savings". She was thrilled that in one normal shopping trip, added coupons & BOGO items had changed her mind. Every since then she has been on a savings spree. I bet she likes her new Iphone4, she was able to get with all of her accrued savings. lol!
Just wanted to let my readers know how I appreciate the support that is given as I dabbed into the blogger world. The response has been over-whelming but I am thankful to have it. It's funny how just some simple shopping trips inspire others to want to start saving, like M.C. Thank you all for the little things you do to encourage me as I share how to & how I save $$$$.

XOXOXOXO
Mrs. Renfroe

No comments:

Post a Comment